For all first timers headed to AC, you may want to be prepared to interview your future Asian bar girl prospect. It would be disappointing to pay the barfine with high expectations of receiving the best sex imaginable but to find out your girl doesn't give blowjobs. Some girls take offense or are turned off by all the questioning but to ensure or at least minimize a huge disappointment back in the room, you should execute the interview process. Here are some steps of what fellow mongers do:
1) Look for the girl of interest
2) Ask Mamasan or your waitress if your girl is a Cherry Girl (this will save you time and money knowing if she is cherry)
3) Call your girl down or have the waitress or Mamasan do it for you.
4) Buy her a LD and use this time to get to know her.
5) Begin your interview and ask questions. For example, "you give blowjob?" "how many rounds you boom-boom?" "are you LT or ST?" "can I boom-boom your ass?" "do you have menstruation?"
6) By the time the LD is finished you should know whether you will barfine your girl or not. Did she pass your interview? Did she agree to give you what you asked for?
The more girls you interview the better you will become in acquiring what you are looking for at that time. If you just want a blowjob for a ST, let the girl know the plan then send her home just be sure she agrees. If you want a GFE for LT to wine and dine before 69 get your girl to agree especially to the time she will leave the next day.
The Mamasan is also another source of information. She can help you find a girl specific to your needs without having to interview so many girls and buying a whole lot of LDs. For instance a 3-holer is not easy to find within the bars especially a decent looking one. I would definitely ask Mamasan to first find you a 3-holer. If one is found and looks okay I would still go through the interview process and confirm your needs. If you are successful in barfining a 3-holer because of Mamasan you may show your gratitude by buying Mama a LD or slip her a P50 bill before you leave; it's up to you.